Welcome to Amuseum Naturalis!
Amuseum Naturalis is a free museum of the nature and heritage of St. Martin. Come share what makes this island so special!
Discover the animals that live in St. Martin and nowhere else in the world, and the traditional building techniques that give local homes their unique charm. Take a botanic walk to learn how native trees have adapted to life on St. Martin, and enjoy three beautiful viewpoints. Find out how African and Amerindian heritage comes together in Caribbean farming and bush medicine traditions.
Amuseum Naturalis is located at the historic Old House in French Quarter. We are open for self-guided visits during daytime hours.
Please get involved! If you are on-island, come volunteer or share your ideas. If you are far away, consider joining Les Fruits de Mer, donating or becoming a Friend of the Amuseum.
Trilingual Poetry Book by Lasana M. Sekou Launches Saturday with Signing and Free Give-away Event
The public is invited to celebrate the launch of 6 Poems / 6 Poèmes […]
New Exhibit at Amuseum Naturalis Showcases Plants Unique to St. Martin
Over 100 years ago, a pair of unique plants were discovered on […]
New Exhibits Feature French Translations of Local Poetry
Three new poetry exhibits at Amuseum Naturalis feature French translations of poetry […]
- School Visit: Aline HANSON June 8, 2023 at 9:00 am – 11:00 am
- School Visit Emile Choisy June 9, 2023 at 9:00 am – 11:00 am
- School Visit Emile Choisy? June 15, 2023 at 9:00 am – 11:00 am AN
- School Visit Emile Choisy June 16, 2023 at 9:00 am – 11:00 am
- School Visit Omer Arrondell June 19, 2023 at 9:00 am – 11:00 am
- 721 Kids Foundation June 21, 2023 at 10:00 am – 11:00 am
- School Visit: Aline HANSON June 22, 2023 at 9:00 am – 11:00 am